EMPRA - Live in Singapore!
- Voted #3 EP release of 2013 by 100% Rock Magazine
- Finalist in the prestigious Vanda & Young Songwriting Competition 2013
- Winner of Livenation USA International Band Competition 2013
- Winner of Radar Music's Unsigned Find Competition 2013
- Appearances in major Australian festivals including Queenscliff Music Festival and the Esplanade New Year's Eve Festival
- Supported Fall Out Boy, The Living End, John Butler Trio, Spiderbait, Something For Kate, British India, Calling All Cars, The Basics
- Regularly selling out headline shows in Melbourne and packing out venues Australia wide
- Completed two successful Australian national tours and over 200 performances in Australia, USA and Singapore over the last 2 1/2 years
- Multiple radio singles added to rotation on Australian commercial and community radio and USA college radio
- Extensive media coverage on international and Australian online, TV, print and radio outlets.
- Gotye is a guest musician on one of EMPRA tracks “Sabrina”
- “Puts your mind on edge then serves it up with glorious rawk!” The Age
- “Full on, but so thrilling on the end of the speaker wire.” Sydney Morning Herald
- “As a debut release, Melbourne dudes Empra’s self-titled album has set the bar high for the future of the Australian rock scene 4/5 stars” Xpress Magazine.
- “EMPRA’s style is slick, the moments of rock genius are prolific and almost overwhelming.” Rave Magazine.
- “Lyrics are drenched with emotion, the songs are balanced out beautifully with Veloo’s husky vocals, and the band’s rough-edged guitar and drum work.” The Dwarf Magazine.
- “With a stage presence reminiscent of Guns n Roses circa 1989, along with their down-to-earth likeability, these Melbourne boys have discovered the formula of how to become a successful rock band” Forte Magazine.
- “There would be bands that have been around for twenty years who have never released a record as good as this one, and they probably never will!” Rockpit Magazine
- “Every track is simply amazing and absolutely phenomenal!” The Hard Rock Show
- “It is through the precision balance of honest emotions driven by the lyrics and the force of the band’s rock sound that sets this album up to be brilliant piece of art.”The 59th Sound
EMPRA has been played on the following radio, tv and digital stations in Australia and beyond:
- USA: On rotation on 77 college stations
- Australia wide: TripleM, TripleJ, Radar Music, Radar Digital, 5TCB
- VIC: SynFM, Voice FM, The Pulse, 97.9FM, Phoenix FM, Southern FM
- NSW: VOX FM, SWAR FM, 2ZZZ, 2Cuz FM, Power FM, WFM/2AAA, RebelFM
- SA: Coast FM, Flow FM Network, Coast FM
- QLD: 4AK, CROW FM, Switch FM
- TAS: Huon FM
- International: 987FM (Singapore)
EMPRA has made the following TV appearances.
- Australia wide: Rage, Radar TV, 1700, The Hard Rock Show, Live on Bowen, Noise11, Media Strikes Back.
- International: 987TV, UN.Radio
[ Thu ] - [ Fri ]
9:30 PM - 12:00 AM SGT
- Hard Rock Cafe Singapore
On sale until May 22, 2014, 8:30:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 50 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249724 Singapore
Live! Empire221 Followers